[LAUNCH]Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, GP, HONEY)

Games and Gambling
CryptoDatabase
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Sat May 19, 2018 8:09 pm

Few more small changes have been made,

1. Fighters have been added to the Valerian Shops.
2. Valerian Caches are now color coded on the listing page, if you have located a cache it will show as lime green, currently available caches will show as orange, and caches you cannot locate yet are displayed as red.
3. The profile page has been modified and sectioned off for future updates and additions.
4. The Universe has been expanded up to 30100 to accommodate the caches of Freyeon.
5. Alliance Battle Cruisers can now be upgraded in sets by using the new upgrade option found on the All. Battle Cruiser page.

CryptoDatabase

Sat May 26, 2018 7:31 am

The combat system for Rebel fights in the Universe has been updated. Each new fight you encounter while exploring will require your Battle Cruiser to have at least 1 HP, if your Battle Cruiser does not have any HP left then you will not encounter any new fights until it has been raised.

If your Battle Cruiser runs out of HP you can rebuild it using Credits in your Ship Factory. The cost of rebuilding your BC is based off of your VIP level, VIP 0 and 1 players will be charged their total ship level in Credits where VIP 2 and higher will be charged more.

If you experience any issues with this latest update or have any suggestions please join our Discord and let me know and as always, thank you for playing DKV2: Universe.

CryptoDatabase

Tue May 29, 2018 8:02 am

A Port of Death belonging to Thaine has appeared in the Valerian Universe, this port is heavily defended and stands a great threat to the safety of each galaxy and planet contained within it. The Ancients have refused to help directly with this new threat and have instead provided one of their Deep Space Satellites that is able to track this port down.

In order to use the Satellite a new power source must be created and added to it. The Ancients were kind enough to install a new machine in the Battle Cruiser ship factory that will allow you to create these new power devices. Creating an Ancient Power Core (APC) requires 1 million Credits and Energy and can be added to the Satellite immediately.

To read more about this new update and it's accompanying rewards please check out the Valerian Wiki page found here, https://dkv2.com/vs?a=wiki&t=pod

CryptoDatabase

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:36 am

Valerian Cards are now able to be refined into Chance Tokens via the Valerian Cards option found under the Account menu. Exchange 5 of the same card that you no longer want or can't use for 1 Chance Token.

888to333

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:35 am

Hi guys, I tried to understand how to play this game with no success, is there a video or something explaining dumb people like me? hehhe
Tks

CryptoDatabase

Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:37 am

888to333 wrote:
Hi guys, I tried to understand how to play this game with no success, is there a video or something explaining dumb people like me? hehhe
Tks
Hello, I have made some Youtube videos of gameplay and how to start, you can go directly to the channel via the More menu in game or check out the wiki.

CryptoDatabase

Valerian Universe Updates

Ancient Burial Grounds
A new feature has been added to the game that allows players to open Ancient Crypts and receive random rewards for viewing an advertisement. Players can receive Credits, Energy, Fighters, Hyper Crystals, or nothing at all. Each of the three Crypts can be opened once per day with it being reset at 00:00 server time.

Daily Events Tab
A new Daily Events tab has been added to the right side of the game screen that allows players to view any events that are currently going on. Clicking on the Events icon will open up a new box that displays information pertaining to ongoing events.

Daily Task Tab
New daily tasks have been added into the game that rewards players with 1-4 Hyper Crystals for completing them. Daily tasks are reset each night at 00:00 server time at which point they can be completed again.

If you experience any issues with these latest updates please let me know as soon as possible so that they can be fixed and as always, thank you for playing DKV2: Universe.

888to333

Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:53 pm

CryptoDatabase wrote:
888to333 wrote:
Tks
Hello, I have made some Youtube videos of gameplay and how to start, you can go directly to the channel via the More menu in game or check out the wiki.
Tks, I´ll check it out!!

CryptoDatabase

Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:41 pm

The following changes have been made to the game,

1. A maximum of 1,000,000,000 Credits can be gained from defeating normal Rebel and Rebel Scout fleets. Once 1 billion Credits have been obtained you will only gain enough Credits to replace any Drones lost.
2. A new Daily Task for gaining 1 billion Credits has been added to the Explore tab of the Daily Task screen.

If you experience any issues with these latest changes please visit the DKV2 Discord and post it in the Bug Reports room so that it can be sorted out as soon as possible and as always, thank you for playing DKV2:Universe.

CryptoDatabase

Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:32 pm

The following changes have been made to DKV2: Universe,

1. A new Daily Task for locating 10 Supernovas has been added to the Explore tab of the Daily Task screen.
2. Dark Matter has been added as an option in the Currency Shop
3. A new option has been added to the Card Exchange under the Special card tab that allows players to exchange 1000 random cards for 1 new Galactic Port located in a random location.
This will use cards that can be exchanged for other items, I would recommend using them before exchanging cards for a new port.
4. Player Age has been added to the Leaderboards page.
5. AntiM and DarkM have been added as options to upgrade a players VIP level.

If you experience any issues with the latest changes and updates please let me know as soon as possible so that it can be sorted out and as always, thank you for playing DKV2:U

• Information