Lift Token is a network, based on the ethereum blockchain that connects drivers to passengers by using a smartphone app.

Catch up on the latest Bitcoin and Altcoin news.
boby777
Cash on hand: Locked

Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:35 am

I believe that the lift is a platform that uses location based applications for employing on-demand private drivers using encryption as payment form. Lift technology can be a very convenient and inexpensive way to use taxi service. It gives you the opportunity to see the driver in the middle as he picks you up. I really like it.

Lift token is a network based on ethereum block chain that connects passengers to drivers using the smartphone application. The main focus is to incorporate cryptography into day-to-day activities, thereby making them stable and useful.

By using a taxi service, you can pick up you by watching the driver in the middle of the driver. All you need is a tap on your smartphone, the nearest taxi driver will arrive.

Lift is a platform that uses location-based applications to adopt on-demand private drivers using encryption as payment form. So I really like it For details, please visit https://lift-token.co

• Information