Ripple Makes Waves in the Cryptocurrency World

Catch up on the latest Bitcoin and Altcoin news.
gypsygrace
Cash on hand: Locked

Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:21 am

Ripple Makes Waves in the Cryptocurrency World

Ripple (XRP), a coin relatively quiet since its launch in 2012, has risen astronomically lately to breakthrough and become one of the hottest coins of 2017. On December 21st the coin reached a landmark and broke $1.00 for the first time ever. While this may not seem like a huge deal for some, it solidifies Ripple’s place among the crypto elite.

The Bloomberg Terminal has announced it plans to add Ripple to their service along with Litecoin and Ethereum. This will no doubt help legitimize cryptocurrency to the average investor and help all cryptocurrencies in general.

https://futurism.com/ripple-passed-major-milestone/

almazamarly

Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:34 am

I read somewhere on the net, really forget the source, but correct me if i am wrong, one of the factor could be the Ripple Labs can provide the Go-To payment solution for the financial market and the price go up

bittzy78
Site Admin
Bank: Locked

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:43 am

almazamarly wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:34 am
I read somewhere on the net, really forget the source, but correct me if i am wrong, one of the factor could be the Ripple Labs can provide the Go-To payment solution for the financial market and the price go up
Yeah, Ripple has some major backing and probably has the greatest room to grow out of all of the major cryptocoins.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for contributing content.

:)

bittzy78
Site Admin
Bank: Locked

Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:24 pm

Please support Crypto Info by retweeting this post

• Information