Tired of getting ripped off, how about honest reviews ...

Reviews on anything you would like.
freegold
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:43 am

Hi crytpoinfo fans and loyalists,
I've been around crypto since the start, pretty much fascinated by it really ... but the bad guys and rip offs are constantly trying their best to ruin it for everyone! So, let's use this section for our own ratings of things we've tried and done and now sharing with everyone else, our personal experiences. So, let's all work together to build this topic into various sections of crypto, what works and what doesn't. And no flaming or abuse of any kind will be tolerated! Any questions, pm me and I'll try my best to either answer or find someone more knowledgeable (I know I don't know the half of it probably)! Anyway, I'm going to start with a couple of recent sections, that I'm currently working on, so feel free to add others.

Thanks
p.s. and here's a great site to always check before doing any investing ... http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/

freegold

Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:10 pm

Lately I've been curious as to how, I might get my crypto from my various wallets into my pocket - usd in my case, although there are many alternative fiat currencies out there. So, the first I am doing is checking out the various methods that I can accomplish this. First, there are many exchanges that work with trading various fiat currencies. This is ok but it seems easier to get these currencies in, then getting them out! There are any number of 3rd party middlemen who for various fees will move these currencies to payment providers (like paypal). Watch out for these and if you do use one or more, please let us know, your results! Second, there is the site localbitcoins.com, one of the better sites for exchanging your crypto, locally. It boasts: "Buy and sell bitcoins near you, Instant. Secure. Private.Trade bitcoins in 16205 cities and 248 countries including United States."
Problem is you need to be very careful with the people who you are trading with, wherever! And they only deal in BTC and fiat! So, if you want to trade your btc or buy btc, this is a very good site! Please, if you use it, let us know your experiences, thanks. And now, third and there are probably more, but, lately, I've been looking at getting money from debit cards and atms. A good rating site to start is: Crypto Compare (also good for looking at values for crypto) https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/#/cards. A lot of these card companies tout low fees and good daily limits, as well as some degree of anonymity, but I wonder. If you use an atm, there are cameras and so you won't get anonymity, anyway! But, if you do choose to use one of these or others, again please let us know your experiences and thank you.

888to333

Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:32 pm

Very good initiative, I´ve being lucky enough dodging the scammers, but I see a lot of people complaining daily about it, that´s very sad!
I used LocalBitcoins and Coinbase to buy coins but I never really tried to cash it out, I´m hoping I wont have to. I believe the Crypto environment is becoming stronger every day and I think that in a few years we will be able to use cryptocurrencies on our daily basis. And I hope I´m being pessimist about this waiting period!

freegold

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:18 am

Thanks 888to333, Yes I am with you on using crypto to do just about everything we can, but daily this seems to be getting harder with all the government (at least in USA) encroachment (as well as scammers). I am also looking for the best ways around the above with privacy and unanimity, what do others think, please share your thoughts and let's help make cryptoinfo the to go forum for good crypto information!

Rick (freegold)

freegold

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:28 am

Hi again, and today just to show off the North American version of Governmental intrusiveness to crypto currency trading, Canada has chimed in with this ugly piece of crypto "regulation." What do you think of this??? https://cointelegraph.com/news/canada-r ... on-kyc-aml

Rick (freegold)

freegold

Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:02 pm

Well, crypto fans, this past week has seen a @ binance twitter scam both for eth and btc (it tweeted, just send your eth or btc to such and such addresses and you'll get back zillions of eth and/or btc from binanace) as well as a supposedly hacked Korean Crypto exchange (be really careful with keeping your crypto on any crypto exchanges) https://news.bitcoin.com/hacked-korean- ... roversies/
and as always please check http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/ before investing in any crypto scheme because if it seems to good to be true, then it probably is!!! What do you think about this???

peace,
Rick (freegold)

ariewayq

Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:19 pm

interesting posts and care to friends, Thank you for the information. I'm listening, maybe anyone want to add experience and commented
i am newbie i am ordinary manfriendship is more important than money love friendship-click here for Info Coin Forum-Image

• Information