Experty is a blockchain-based expert calling platform connecting advise seekers with knowledge providers.
• Experty is a blockchain-based expert calling platform where two or more parties connect via audio or video call. Knowledge provider sets their rate per minute, which is paid by knowledge seeker when they call. This exchange is settled on blockchain using an Ethereum smart contract coupled with off-chain software.
• Knowledge provider can share his direct call link without fear of receiving fraud or marketing calls. They can also display their availability schedule. Knowledge seeker saves time and money by contacting wanted person directly, and paying only for actual call time.
• Experts can share their paid call links whenever and wherever they want (i.e. social media like LinkedIn, blogs and message boards). This avoids relying on Experty to create a marketplace for them. Payments are instant.
• Possible use cases include lawyers, medical consultants, programmers, business advisors, professors, language learning, webcam chats, bloggers & youtubers and celebrities & influencers.
• EXY is a utility token that will be used for all payments from advice seekers to knowledge providers. Token will be sold inside the application via credit cards, Ethereum, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. EXY tokens are needed to perform transactions or staking, hence the more usage Experty platform has, the more valuable tokens will be.