BITEXLIVE EXCHANGE

Bitexlive
Cash on hand: Locked

Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:05 pm

FAST-EASY-SECURED

https://bitexlive.com

Bitexlive is a Turkey-based digital asset exchange offering maximum security and advanced trading features.

Bitexlive is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows their users to exchange different cryptocurrencies with other users.

BitexLive provides a fast, dependable and user friendly trading platform for Bitcoin, Bitcoincash, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Zcash, Ripple, Verge, Dogecoin, Bitcore, BFFcoin, Bitcore, CrudeCoins, Digibyte, Examination, Folmcoin, KredsCoin, NativaAmericanCoin, ROIcoin, SpeedCash, Stipend, Stratis, Straks, Unify, Boost, TIGRA, INFO, K2X, OPC, OPCX, TSC, NCP and Pivx on a professional exchange platform.

Our mission is to deliver the fastest, most secure and great support on our trading platform for the community.

[Features]
  • Clients trade the cryptocurrencies againist DOGE, BTC and USD pairs. Depositing USD via Payeer, AdvCash, Perfect Money are avaliable on the platform.
      Supported languages at the moment English, Turkish, Deutsch and more will coming.
        300-350 BTC daily volume
        For cryptocurrency listing issue please contact with listing@bitexlive.com

ciforumadmin
        Site Admin
        Bank: Locked

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Great looking exchange! I created my account! I suggest everyone else do the same! Quick and Easy!

ariewayq
        Bank: Locked

Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:07 pm

good luck, salam and spirit, happy to know you, friendly admin
        i am newbie i am ordinary manfriendship is more important than money love friendship-click here for Info Coin Forum-Image

• Information