Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges You Need To Take Note

Cash on hand: Locked

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:26 am

Any investors are struggling to find a way to invest in the hottest investing trend of the decade: cryptocurrencies.But the asset class is unlike any other that has ever existed. You cannot buy cryptos via a regular brokerage account, and your neighborhood bank will not accept bitcoin as a deposit (at least not yet). While I expect this to change rapidly, today's crypto investors and speculators remain forced to use specialized crypto-exchanges to buy and sell.While there is a new bitcoin futures market tradeable via some traditional futures brokers, the market remains very thinly traded, with high margin requirements. This, plus the relatively heavy vetting required for trading futures, makes them only suitable for very active and experienced investors. Not to mention the fact that futures are bitcoin only, eliminating access to the wide variety of other opportunities in currencies like ethereum and litecoin.Detractors still refer to bitcoin and the others as imaginary coins despite the burgeoning rates of acceptance, not to mention their monster gains. One of the reasons for the cynicism is that cryptocurrencies trade on unregulated and often international exchanges. The fact that Tokyo-based Mt. Gox, the largest cryptocurrency exchange at the time, lost $450 million worth of customers' bitcoin and descended into bankruptcy only served to fuel the negative sentiment.Fortunately, there has not been a high-profile exchange failure since the 2014 Mt. Gox debacle. Make no mistake; this does not mean that it can't happen again. I consider exchange risk to be the highest risk facing investors in the major cryptocurrencies.Presently, the best way to mitigate exchange risk is to diversify your holdings across several of the most reputable exchanges. Personally, I use three exchanges, and each one has a different protocol for investing.thanks

For More Details
Instructional Videos

Bank: Locked

Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:36 pm

Bank: Locked

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:20 am

Nice, Robin2526!

• Information