Bitcoin Trading

No FUD allowed!
theaholland
Cash on hand: Locked

Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:25 am

Hi, I also like trading in Bitcoin but right now I am much focused on the litecoin than the Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin prices will not increase much for next 3-4 months till then I think it will be great on focusing other currency.

Cheers!

litecoin chart

LiteForex

Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:12 am

Trading in cryptocurrencies in a 24/7 mode for LiteForex’s clients

The LiteForex company now provides round-the clock access to the crypto-market

Dear clients,

We are glad to share some good news with you: from now on, cryptocurrencies will be available for you to trade in 24 hours per day, 7 days per week!

Since cryptocurrencies were included on LiteForex’s list of trading tools, they’ve become extremely popular with our clients, being a promising margin trading tool. Looking for more opportunities for you to make profits, we are now ready to provide you 24-hour access to the market of cryptocurrencies.

Sell or buy popular cryptocurrencies whenever you want. Make use of margin trading opportunities choosing crypto-pairs from the list and boost the potential of your trading strategies in a 24/7 mode.

Best regards,
LiteForex

Cryptocurrency trading here

LiteForex

Tue May 15, 2018 9:02 am

LiteForex invite traders to participate in BEST OF THE BEST demo contest

The winners will get a marvellous opportunity to start a trader’s career on the Social Trading platform with a big initial capital!

The prize fund of the BEST OF THE BEST demo contest that will be shared among the best 5 traders amounts to $4000 monthly.

The registration of participants in the first launch of the BEST OF THE BEST demo contest has already started!

Take part in our new contest and prove that your trading strategy yields the most profit with the least risk. Provide yourself with a brilliant career and win a big money prize!

Best Regards, LiteForex

helloitsme

Wed May 23, 2018 6:38 am

Hi Liteforex,

Do you guys have any affiliate program or are you planning any in the future? I think your platform looks pretty good.

LiteForex

Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:37 am

Analysis for BCHBTC: Search for the Bottom

All-round market view of Bitcoin Cash against BTC. Key levels and the most likely scenarios
In this post, I applied: candlesticks, all-round market view, market balance level, oscillators, trading volume indicator, key levels.

Dear friends,

I understand that now all cryptocurrency investors are focused on Bitcoin. All the rest altcoins are wrongly forgotten in this situation; and it is when Bitcoin features the strongest moves, the true nature of an altcoin is revealed and we see, which one was just speculative interest, and which is supported by strong buyers, who are willing to defend their positions. Therefore, as a trader and an asset manager, I am the most interested in the analysis of altcoins, their price moves, compared to falling down Bitcoin.

Today, I’d like to see how Bitcoin Cash is doing.

Unfortunately, there is hardly any news background for Bitcoin Cash; and so, fundamentally, Cash price moves depend on the events, associated with Bitcoin.

Read more in LiteForex blog

• Information