1 post • Page 1 of 1
Distribution for BTC Holder
First Round -inactive since 2nd of November 2017-
BTX claiming with BTC Snapshot 463619 (minted : 04/26/2017) down to 0.01 BTC
Every BTC holder was able to claim his coins via a BTC signature 1:1 1BTC = 1BTX.
Claiming was possible prior to 11/3/2017. On this date we split the rest to the BTX Holders in steps.
10% of the unclaimed coins are reserved for the Bitcore foundation. Currently we are making weekly airdrops to Bitcore holders.
Second Round -now running-
BTX claiming with BTC Snapshot 492820 (minted : 11/02/2017) down to 0.01
8,315,868.54 BTX were loaded to 5,176,350 Wallets 11/06/2017
BTC via Bitcorechain ratio 1:0.5 (1BTC = 0.5BTX)
Distribution for BTX Holders
Every registered bitcore holder with a wallet loaded with a minimum of 1 BTX gets
a weekly 6% airdrop, increasing with 1% every month!
These and all other airdrops will only be paid to registered addresses with a minimum balance of 1 BTX.
Please register your address on https://bitcore.cc/airdrop.php
Segwit with Core 0.14.1
The Segwit opens up new possibilities like the Lightning Network, Tumblebit, Schnorr Signatures, Confidential Transactions, Cross-chain atomic swaps, and so on. [BR]We are already exploring all these new functions, and testing the water. We expect the first implementations as fast as possible.
- BTC markets -
- CNYT markets
- USD markets -
-NZDT markets -
- LTC/DOGE markets -
- BitCore BTX
- 21 Million Coin
- 10 min Blocktime later 2,5 min
- DefaultPort = 8555 - RPC 40332
- Halving from BTC Block 462987 = BTX Block 1
- Segwit and Bloom online
- Core 0.14
- 20 MB Blocksize (10 MB + 10 MB Segwit)
- Algo Timetravel10
- Diff Retarget: Bitcore 64_15
- halving interval like BTC 1:1 BTX start with 12.5 BTC per block
Segwit with Core 0.14.1
The Segwit opens up new possibilities like the Lightning Network,
Tumblebit, Schnorr Signatures, Confidential Transactions,
Cross-chain atomic swaps, and so on. [BR]We are already
exploring all these new functions, and testing the water.
We expect the first implementations as fast as possible.
“TimeTravel10”, that actually bases on 40320 different
combinations of hashing algorithms and that easily
can be extended to 362880, 3628800 or even more,
lets miners travel through time through
them or through them through time.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... omi.wallet
Mining & Pools...here
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/groups/Bitcore.BTX
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bitcore.Coin/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX
- Telegram (English): https://t.me/bitcore_btx_official
- Telegram (Spanish): https://t.me/joinchat/CXvK0A9M8q5hIq7fGQiJTQ
- Telegram (Italian): https://t.me/joinchat/B-3sTw9IXWvKx1R1-IbKyw
- Telegram (German): https://t.me/Bitcore_BTX_German
- Telegram (Russian): https://t.me/btxrussian
- Telegram (Philippine): https://t.me/joinchat/Cqe_mhDNQwZWxOb4luxW3g
- Telegram (Turkish): https://t.me/joinchat/FtdVegoRDXHhZoEor6afFg
- Telegram (Ukraine): https://t.me/bitcoreukraine
- Telegram (Bahasa): https://t.me/BITCORE_BTX_BAHASA
- Telegram (Romania): https://t.me/joinchat/EWnofBKiW7b5G3gftSQ4Cg
- QQ group (Chinese): no. 680492670
- Discord: https://discord.gg/3FvrCKx
- Cointelegraph article
- Cryptocoins article
- BTC-Echo article
- Bitcore analysis
- Snapshot claiming
- Bitcore blockchain world record
- How to sign a message for airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic ... sg23173637
- How to mine (video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw6CuHD-Ca8
- How to mine (text): https://hashers.co.uk/2017/10/25/btx-mining-manual/
- How to enable coin control (pdf): https://bitcore.cc/Bitcore_CoinControl.pdf
- How to claim from snapshot via Trezor (not recommended!): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic ... sg24055376
- Advanced coin control(pdf): https://www.bitcore.cc/BitcoreBTX_Guide ... ontrol.pdf
- Trezor and MultiSig Claiming (beta!): https://bitcore.cc/BitCore (BTX) tutorial - Trezor Legacy Account & Electrum 2.8.2 & 2.9.3 claim.pdf
The premine address is 13hwgY4YUvrgnhjLP5ugFafL1cmbRRtr5e
Download Snapshot...here (140 MB)
PRE ANN was 23.04.2017
The final distribution model
Bitcore pulled through the first six month and we were able to tap some new exchanges. The community grew very fast and we are pleased to see that Bitcore is a shining example in the altcoin scene.
By interaction of the community and all members, we were in the position to find the perfect solution for the distribution.
We will snapshot the current Bitcoin Blockchain and transfer every address with minimum 0.01 BTC, 50% of the credits in Bitcore (BTX).
This way, each private key of the Bitcoin network has simultaneously access to 50% credit in BitCore at any time and without a claiming service.
All previous Airdrops were Claiming Service or Blockchain Forks. Now that we transfer all the coins, we can put the network through a exciting stress test as well as offer a unique play
(The first coin which sends more than 5 million outputs in its own Blockchain.)
Every Exchanger, BitCoin service or single user who owns the private key can access their credit at any time, without help, through a BitCore Client.
We will distribute about 7 million BitCore into the stage and start with this process after the snapshot and estimate to require some weeks to complete.
These and all other Airdrop will be only paid to registered addresses with minimum 1 BTX. Please register your address on https://bitcore.cc/airdrop.php
It is important that your credit BTX is stored on your registered address. Addresses which are not registered receive NO BONUS!
Please check in the explorer if you have taken the correct address which displays the credits > https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/
Also we will be increasing our weekly 3% monday airdrop by 1% every month. You have to sign up your BTX address ONE TIME with a signed message.
We reserve the rights to make changes as required.
Your Bitcore Team
REMEMBER : The claiming at bitcore.cc from the April snapshot will end exactly November, the 2nd, 2017, 12 pm CEST (UTC +2).
The new btc snapshot will be on November, the 2nd, 2017 block 492820 (estimate).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?actio ... b0eb7a6bc6
Bitcore Core meeting summary
Dear Bitcore Community,
this is a quick summary of our two-day meeting from 12 - 13th of December 2017 @ Bodensee.
First of all let us thank everyone that came to the open meeting on December 12th. We had great discussions and we're happy you were able to meet with us on such short notice!
Special thanks to our host Fabian, he is an even more fantastic guy in real life than he is in the Telegram chat! If you ever consider staying near Bodensee, take a look at his gorgeous hotel: http://www.hotel-gierer.de
We made some great contacts that will help us grow Bitcore in the future.
The vast growth of Bitcore and the sudden increase of interest for BTX all over the world was overwhelming for our team.
We decided to restructure and rethink the way we approach all upcoming development to make sure we can meet the expectations and fully utilize the possiblities Bitcore's underlying tech provides.
Restructuring took some time and now we are back at 100%!
The team now gets direct support from more developers and people experienced with cryptocurrency project development.
We will release an official team announcement within the next 24h.
The Bitcore Core team has decided on a lot of important points regarding development and marketing for the future.
This is a sneak preview of things to come for BTX:
This will contain a new and more in-depth structure and a redesign.
Including a new block explorer (independant from the current chainz explorer)
It will also contain our official roadmap with more points than listed within this statement.
Jon already released the pull request for GENERAL BYTES ATMs.
We expect to hear back from them soon and already have several people ready to order once the latest software is implemented for their systems.
More ways to sell and buy BTX.
Right now cannot publicly give specifics.
Hardware wallet support
We expect to get support for Bitcore BTX on a hardware wallet soon.
Your Bitcore team
Mediafiles and CI
https://bitcore.cc/presskit/BitcoreBTX_ ... tBasic.zip
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest