Major karmic surprises... take that step!

Matejac1
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Wed May 17, 2017 2:18 pm

This week major and very powerful decisions has to be made. Towards the weekend surprise events, even karmic events can come out of nowhere. You might have to let go of some relationships, this is not always to people it can also be relations to things, circumstances and attitudes, Venus exits its shadow and with Saturn retrograde it will change the direction of your relationships, so all the crazy relationships in your life can come to an end.
Don’t be afraid to say what you really want to say, but say it with your hand on your heart . There is a higher spiritual calling behind your choices, and some people around you might not be part of your new life.
The period you are leaving behind now is the period you entered five years ago. Where were you in May 2012? Whatever decisions you made back then and you didn’t like the outcome, you can do the better decision now. Much of the circumstances you have been going through since 2012 will be resolved.
Don’t get pulled into the negativity that is visible around you and let go of the control systems trying to keep you in line and take that step...

Do-what-you-love.jpeg
Do-what-you-love.jpeg (204.79 KiB) Viewed 1395 times

To find out about the moons nodes and their influence over you please see my post about ”Rahul and Ketu, the Dragons head and the Dragons tail, what’s in it for you!”.
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Pranic healer, analysing astrology and also working with Tarot and crystals. I'm part of the KATZ coin Team to :P Hope to provide You with the best info from all my worlds!

g420
Site Admin

Wed May 17, 2017 4:53 pm

i hope my karmac event is a good one i put out enough good vibes yet karma??

ciforumadmin
Site Admin

Wed May 17, 2017 5:03 pm

New profession in my future! Thanks!

Matejac1

Thu May 18, 2017 3:35 pm

g420 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 4:53 pm
i hope my karmac event is a good one i put out enough good vibes yet karma??
Karma is just another word for the universal law of cause and effect... and it's not always bad. Every good deed you do counts and comes back to you many, many times. I use the word karma here in the context of some major important input in your life to get you to the next level. Like in a computer game, if you solve the task you get to the next level and if not you do the quick save, and the next time you start from there. I believe that everything is given to us for us to improve and evolve. In my experience, even when something might look bad, when I figure out what must be done and do it, the outcome is beneficial and brings me forward on my life path in an amazingly and surprisingly good way.
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Pranic healer, analysing astrology and also working with Tarot and crystals. I'm part of the KATZ coin Team to :P Hope to provide You with the best info from all my worlds!

g420
Site Admin

Thu May 18, 2017 5:10 pm

Matejac1 this is always my goal in life too put my best foot forward no matter the situation =D karma will pay me back thank you for your kind words!!

pnuts2crazy2

Thu May 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Nice you did it again. 5 years ago May 8 I lost my sister. Since then its been ruff. I have made somechanges and now I feel what I read in your posts are coming into light. Thanks spiritual wonder, Peace!!

mineru

Fri May 19, 2017 4:43 am

I love your writings so much Matejac1. They are comforting to the soul.

Matejac1

Fri May 19, 2017 5:47 am

Dear people, thank you so, so much for your incredible feedback, it warms my heart :)
Enjoy the ride ;)

clear

Fri May 19, 2017 4:38 pm

Awesome mate thanks for spreading that good vibes :)

INSANE ALTCOINSMAN

Fri May 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Many thanks for the kind and many needed words! In this wild world of capital and competition, many people lose themselves and their souls, unfortunately. 5 years ago my personal crisis began - and as a result, I lost my business, my beloved bride and a huge part of my self-esteem.
I really hope that I now began to rise morally and psychologically, I want to have time to do a lot of useful things in this life.
Sometimes each of us should stop and look carefully - whether you go there, where you want, and whether you do what you must.
And your words help to do this. Once again many thanks for this opportunity!

• Information