Mercury goes direct today May 3, 2017

Matejac1
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Wed May 03, 2017 1:45 pm

It has been a lot of ”going back and forth, here and there” with Mercury retrograde. Today Mercury going direct with Uranus on top it’s like reality wants to reinvent and upgrade itself. We will be going through this dimension of where we will have to find our true value and assert it to the outer world. It might not happen the way we thought though, there could be sudden ends of the road. That means this might not have been the right one.
We want to focus on how we can rise, how we can begin doing what we where supposed to do. This has got nothing to do with what our ego wants though, it has got to do with what our soul wants from us. Don’t listen to others opinions, do what you were ment to do… Shine!!!

Have the courage to be You! Powerful insights coming your way…!

We are shedding all we don’t need with Saturn on the Galactic center channelling the energies from the highest energy source in our galaxy. Pluto in Capricorn is all about power, governments and other people. We’ll have to deal properly with old problems coming back at us, core issues coming to the surface, frankly it can get quite depressing at times. If you need to cry, do it! You don’t have to do it publicly and it’s a great tool for releasing pent up emotions. Specially for men, since men have been raised to be strong and tough it’s maybe not the first thing a man would do, but sometimes it might be the right thing to do. Just to release that tension or feeling and after 5 min you will feel so much better.

Prepare yourself for the full moon May 10 by writing down all your dreams and ideas. You have to dare to dream and you will be surprised how it all will line up in divine working order for you if you do put it all out there… Full moon special coming soon!
Last edited by Matejac1 on Wed May 03, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Pranic healer, analysing astrology and also working with Tarot and crystals. I'm part of the KATZ coin Team to :P Hope to provide You with the best info from all my worlds!

jewelettes

Wed May 03, 2017 2:42 pm

Wow Sis. You are awesome. :)

Matejac1

Wed May 03, 2017 3:57 pm

jewelettes wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Wow Sis. You are awesome. :)
Hey... Thank you little Sister :)
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Pranic healer, analysing astrology and also working with Tarot and crystals. I'm part of the KATZ coin Team to :P Hope to provide You with the best info from all my worlds!

• Information