Astrology for May 2017

Matejac1
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Mon May 01, 2017 3:09 pm

Mercury turns direct May 3 so things will start moving forward, everything related to communication, internet and travel should go smoother. Still Uranus the planet of ”Expect the unexpected” is lurking around the corner and some surprising reversals can occur before May 10.

The month of May with it’s powerful full moon on May 10 will allow strong spiritual energies to flood the earth bringing up deeply seated issues and here we are given the opportunity to heal them. Forgiveness Is the key to happiness. If you are struggling with emotions of anger and resentment I suggest you practice this forgiveness technique http://pranichealing.com/forgiveness over a period of time. Suppressing is not the solution, this will only prolong the healing process, better feel that hurt and let i go. The healing process will come towards completion around mid June.
Remember you are not alone, everybody around you is going through the same process, it might just not be happening in the same areas of life.
What ever happens ”This to shall pass” is probably a good attitude to maintain. Remember, you are a spiritual being having a 3D experience.
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Psychic advisor and Astroanalyst, I also work with Tarot/I Ching and Pranic Healing, if you want a reading PM me!

pnuts2crazy2

Tue May 16, 2017 4:27 pm

Well wish I would of read this sooner. Its past May10th but it does make me realize that some of my spiritual thoughts were cause of this extra energy. Thanks for sharing this I'm an Sags cant wait for dec forecast ty. :)

Matejac1

Tue May 16, 2017 6:01 pm

pnuts2crazy2 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Well wish I would of read this sooner. Its past May10th but it does make me realize that some of my spiritual thoughts were cause of this extra energy. Thanks for sharing this I'm an Sags cant wait for dec forecast ty. :)
It's never to late... every full moon gives this opportunity for spiritual development. It's just that the one in May is the most powerful one, so nothing is lost.
To see more about your coming 18 months read my latest post on Rahu and Ketu the dragons head and the dragons tail, there is specific info for every sun sign.

And thank you for reading my posts :)
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Psychic advisor and Astroanalyst, I also work with Tarot/I Ching and Pranic Healing, if you want a reading PM me!

• Information