New moon April 26 2017

Matejac1
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:36 pm

New moon equals new beginnings, but since we have Mercury in retrograde until May 3 it's better to stay cool and reflect and review before moving forward with any major descicions. If you are planning to sign any contracts, read that small print one more time just to make sure you did not miss anything. Once Mercury, the planet of communication and travel goes direct May 3, things will move forward again, until then take time to introspect and take it easy, stay at home and avoid large crowds if possible. Mercury retrograde can cause problems with travel and communication, so be patient with yourself and others if things seem to not move forward as they should. It's a great time to think things out, make them plans in your head, so that when the time is right you have everything set and you can take that next big step.
Last edited by Matejac1 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Psychic advisor and Astroanalyst, I also work with Tarot/I Ching and Pranic Healing, if you want a reading PM me!

ciforumadmin
Site Admin

Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:53 pm

I think I will take that advice! Get the plans for this site together in my head! Thanks!

Matejac1

Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:50 pm

ciforumadmin wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:53 pm
I think I will take that advice! Get the plans for this site together in my head! Thanks!
Good idea... This particular new moon is also a good one to let go of things, peopel and situations you don't wish to keep in your life any longer,. New and interesting solutions to old problems will emerge.
Last edited by Matejac1 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Psychic advisor and Astroanalyst, I also work with Tarot/I Ching and Pranic Healing, if you want a reading PM me!

mineru

Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:52 am

This sounds as excellent advice.

Matejac1

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:05 am

mineru wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:52 am
This sounds as excellent advice.
Yes but, it could prove easier said than done becuase there are lots of very restless energies flying around, energies that want to push forward, now, now, now! Good to find some outlet for this restlessness, maybe by expelling through an energetic walk in the nature.
Enjoy the ride ;)

• Information