Full moon in Leo August 7 and lunar eclipse

Matejac1
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:33 am

lunar eclipse.jpg
lunar eclipse.jpg (40.35 KiB) Viewed 573 times
During full moon times there is always a more stressful feeling in the air. And this particular one will demand your attention to simultaneously listen to your inner voice while managing the turmoil of the outer world. This month of August is an epic time to make life changing decisions amidst very stressful outer and inner circumstances. Now is the time… Just do it! You don’t want to miss out on taking that big step into your new life. The month of August this year is one of the most powerful times since long to unstuck yourself from unwanted circumstances, people and places. During this full moon you will be able to pick up on your own inner voice, calling you and telling you how to maneuver through the tricky waters of change and to then set the sails towards new horizons. Meditate, contemplate do whatever you do when you need to get to that inner source of knowing. This will give you the strength, determination and knowledge to shape your new life and future on the next level in the game. Depending on your natal chart you will have challenges in different areas, but the goal is the same… lets get to that next level before the gates will close. The grande solar Eclipse August 21 is the big final cut. Don’t let your fears stop you. Solar Eclipse special coming soon.
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Pranic healer, analysing astrology and also working with Tarot and crystals. I'm part of the KATZ coin Team to :P Hope to provide You with the best info from all my worlds!

ciforumadmin
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:13 pm

Awesome! Thanks for the post, always insightful and on target.

• Information