Mercury retrograde August 12th to September 4th and the Grande Solar Eclipse August 21st 2017

Matejac1
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:17 pm

solar eclipse.jpg
solar eclipse.jpg (18.12 KiB) Viewed 58 times
When Mercury goes retrograde there are problems with communication and travel. You might feel under pressure since communication tends to break down and technology becomes unpredictable. When signing contracts make sure you read that small print, or why not postpone entering legalagreements until after September 4th all together, if you can.
In all this we have the great Solar Eclipse coming up August 21st. Between now and then your life will change radically, you might not even recognize yourself anymore. The world might altogether look like another planet, or as if everything has gotten worse than ever before. But this is nothing else than a purging by fire experience and it is burning everything away what is not in alignment with your path anymore. Hey you are given a second chance to do it one more time, but this time in a much better way. But take note, it’s going to be fast and furious, you might even blow a fuse or two during this time. Remember though, truth hurts a bit in the moment when you have to hear it but the lie creates a lifelong prison. If you have to say the truth to someone, touch your heart (left or right hand doesn’t matter) this will soften the harshness in the energy of the words and you can still remain friends. After all that’s what friends are for, telling the truth so that we can all move on through the Portal to the next level. Hold on to your hats dear crypto friends and see you on the other side.
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Psychic advisor and Astroanalyst, I also work with Tarot/I Ching and Pranic Healing, if you want a reading PM me!

• Information