B1 Cash Exchange

Discussion concerning specific coins
btc_stlk
Cash on hand: Locked

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:05 pm

Hi everyone)
I been chatting with my pals recently and found out that there’s gonna be one more Bitcoin hardfork on the 525,000 block. Seems nothing special as it’s hard to surprise someone by fork now, but this is gotta be curious... See yourself: the cryptocurrency will be protected by coins and banknotes, the transaction speed will be up to 1 million per second (as promised by the developers). So, looks like a new solution is coming out on the market with operations faster than in any other systems.... Anyone has the info? Thx

stikkkkkker

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:14 pm

Yep. I heard of. I didn’t buy it and went to their website b1.cash. They guarantee something on the high speed operations, the protection of some physical coins/bills with different degrees of protection. But what about the crypto-wallet? Is it really safe?

sab98

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:24 pm

Hey,
The most curious thing is that this crypto-exchange project is a fork named b1.cash. Judging by their site, they have serious plans. They promise, it will be possible to open cold wallets (with top20 cryptocurrencies: Ethereum Monero, Dash, etc.). It’s just the ticket! Plus, crypto-insurance.... hmmm... quite unusual. They promise to insure against theft and the rate fall. But how? I am eager to find out...

Jcash900

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:32 pm

Yeah, they promise to make some things. Not only hard fork will be fast, but also their coins may be available for free. Just go to the site or download the app in Google Play or AppStore. But on www.b1.cash is said that I need to pass some KYC to get coins. WTF is this? Why not get coins, if they’re just free???

• Information