MulTra Token: A Cryptocurrency for Millions!
WHITEPAPER │ TELEGRAM │ TWITTER │ ONEPAGER │ FACEBOOK
Millions of people read news on a daily basis. The MulTra News App pays you for reading news. At the same time your favorite publishers earn fair revenues.
The news industry is in decline. While music and movie distributors like Spotify and Netflix have established successful subscription-based revenue models, news publishers did not replicate their success yet. MulTra Tokens ensure news content monetization. The MulTra News App is a blockchain-powered news aggregator that uses AI to consolidate news based on readers' interests into an all-in-one, personalized experience.
Mass adoption of MulTra Token is ensured because it’s the first cryptocurrency for millions of people entering the crypto world for the first time by simply reading news.
Token Sale & Token Distribution
ICO End Date: 09th July 2018
Token Name: MulTra Token / MTT
ICO Supply: 400,000,000 MTT
ICO Hard Cap: 24,000,000 EUR
Accepted: ETH, BTC, USD, EUR, FIAT
Exchange Rate: 1 MTT = 0,06 EUR
MulTra News App: A blockchain-powered Ecosystem
Blockchain provides immutability within the MulTra Ecosystem. As a utility token the MulTra Token (MTT) gains its value from limited supply, increasing demand, mass-adoption, distributed circulation and lockups. The ecosystem rewards: readers, publishers and ICO investors.
Onboarding of MulTra Token users is simple:
- Anyone can earn MulTra Token (MTT) for reading their favorite news from all preferred sources.
- The MulTra News App automatically creates an ERC20 compatible wallet for every user. In many cases this integrated wallet will be the first digital wallet that the mainstream public will own.
Using MulTra Token is simple:
- Deplete passively earned MTT to access paidcontent through premium news subscriptions.
- Exchange MTT for fiat currency (USD, EUR, etc.) or cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH etc.) on exchanges. The integrated exchange API enables trading to convert MTT to any currency within the app.
Onboarding of news publishers is simple:
- The MulTra News App uses already existing RSS feeds of publishers to display their news content.
- Publishers’ pre-existing affiliate links and APIs are used to integrate premium subscription payment.
- Each time readers deplete MTT to purchase premium subscriptions, MulTra buys these MTTs at their market value and then pays publishers in fiat currency. This way, publishers benefit from the MulTra Ecosystem without having to directly bootstrap the complex crypto world themselves. The MulTra News App makes money through commissions on publishers’ premium subscriptions, data analytics, native ads, sponsored posts and revenue shares.
MulTra GmbH: The Developer and MTT Issuer
The company behind the MulTra ICO was founded 2014 in Frankfurt, Germany. MulTra GmbH’s digital content products received multiple awards from the European Commission. Its clients include Samsung, Deutsche Bank, Johnson & Johnson, BMW, Huawei, Lenovo, GlaxoSmithKline, and more. 2015 the MulTra GmbH founders were invited by the former French President François Hollande to the Elysée Palace in Paris to participate in the Conférence Numérique. After attending the World Economic Forum 2018 in Davos, Onik Mia (Founder & CEO of MulTra GmbH) is the Vice Chair of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Media Working Group.
JOIN THE PRIVATE ROUND OF A HIDDEN CHAMPION MADE IN GERMANY!
Discussion concerning specific coins
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest